Business Analyst (IT Security/Audit)
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Reviewing and remediating issues related to information security policy, standards, baselines, and exceptions that impact regulatory compliance.
• The role will ensure that policy, control, exception, and regulatory governance processes and relevant supporting evidence are ready for audit inspection.
• The role will also assist with the implementation of the cyber risk assessment framework which will help identify risks across the enterprise.
Required Job Skills:
• Relevant experience of 1-2 years
• Extensive knowledge of laws, rules, regulations and industry standards impacting information security
• In-depth understanding of information security principles (e.g. access control, segregation of duties, endpoint security, etc.)
• Experience in performing IT audit, risk and compliance assessments
• Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills with good conceptual thinking
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent command of the English Language, with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in developing and maintaining information security policies, standards, baselines and guidelines
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
2. Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
3. Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
4. Prepares audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
5. Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
6. Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
7. Coordinates and interacts with external auditors, administrators, faculty, staff and law enforcement officials as appropriate; may be required to testify in court.
Minimum Job Requirements
• Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business related field
you can also connect with us by sending emil to email@example.com