This role is to envision how people experience our products across platforms and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical.
- Should work closely with product managers, senior executives and development teams to set overall product strategy and to drive the product requirements and execute web/mobile applications.
- Write client-side code for web/mobile based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Gain a deep understanding of user motivations, business objectives, market opportunities and competition.
- Work with product managers and engineers to create a vision for a seamless cross-platform experience that translates to the advantages across platforms.
- Responsible for code development and thorough unit testing to create cutting-edge solutions. Actively participating in all phases of the development cycle and the work process discussions in a Scrum/Agile working environment.
- Should have a prior vendor/asset management experience.
- At least 9+ years of relevant work experience with UI Development,3 years in leading user experience and design team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Architecture / Design or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming and RESTful web-services is mandatory.
- Mastery of cross-browser, cross-platform markup and layout (HTML, CSS).
- Solid experience in building web applications using the latest standards
- Familiarity with user interface patterns for native mobile (iOS/Android) and
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate and advocate for users
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed
- Preferably from product company
you can also connect with us by sending emil to firstname.lastname@example.org