1) How long have you been at Crayon?
Just about 4 years now.
2) What do you do at Crayon?
Ah, the eternal mystery :). If anyone this knows, be sure to let me know!
Besides making a general nuisance of myself, I assist our Product Engineering team.
3) What’s your average day like?
There is no “average” day at Crayon! In a day I could be doing anything from planning the next release of our product, to orchestrating product engineering functions, to articulating Crayon’s vision to our many partners. In short, I exist to solve problems!
4) What’s your favorite Crayon memory?
Too many to count! I am, indeed, looking forward to the next beautiful memory I get to make here :).
5) What’s your favourite thing about working at Crayon?/ What keeps you coming to work every day?
The free coffee? The overflowing snacks in the pantry? The scintillating wit of fellow Crayons? NO. What keeps us coming back is the strong sense of camaraderie that all of us feel here!
6) What do you contribute to Crayon (apart from your functional knowledge!)
Sarcasm, smart-ass witticisms and an encyclopedic knowledge of alcohol.
7) If you were a Crayon colour, what colour would you be? And why?
Choosing is precisely what we’re here to simplify! Therefore, I choose to say that I love how all our colors come together to form Crayon!
8) If we had to choose a mascot for Crayon – who would it be and why? (can be a person living or dead who inspires you, a fictional superhero, anyone)
King Robert the Bruce of Scotland. Yes, him of the spiders and persistence.
9) Working at Crayon allows me to …………….. (something outside of work)
Frequently look at my friends’ lives and go “There, but for the grace of God” 🙂