1) How long have you been at Crayon?
I’ve been a part of the Crayon family for so long that I’m not sure about the exact number. But if I were to estimate, then the answer would probably be around 5 years.
2) What do you do at Crayon?
You’ll usually find me chatting with colleagues, playing carrom and roaming around the office, when I’m not making videos or working on a pitch!
3) What’s your average day like?
My average day is about 7 hours long. No, maybe it’s 9 hours. Wait! I think I spend about 10 hours a day working. That includes carrom time of course!
4) What’s your favourite Crayon memory?
The time when I had a chance to create my first ever video for an IBM Watson event.
5) What’s your favourite part about working at Crayon? What keeps you coming to work every day?
The friendly environment, my colleagues and, of course carrom! When I’m at home, I get easily bored. So, I’m in the office every day! 😀 (and sometimes I continue to keep office on till 5 am at home)
6) What do you contribute to Crayon? (Apart from your functional knowledge!)
Participation! I’ll be in all the Crayon events – the fun ones, the educative ones, the family outings and the movie nights.
7) If you were a Crayon colour, what colour would you be? And why?
Yellow. I like this colour because it’s bright and can be used anywhere. Of course, all the seven Crayon colours are bright as well. Actually, could I be all seven colours? 😛
8) If we had to choose a mascot for Crayon, who would it be and why? (can be a person living or dead who inspires you, a fictional superhero, anyone)
I would pick Ma-Ti as a mascot. (If you want to know more about her, then look for her in the Captain Planet TV series, 1990)
In the show, Ma-Ti receives a Heart Ring from Gaia. With this ring, she has a strong natural empathy and is calm and understanding. She provides balance to the team. I’d love to be like her more, but sadly, I don’t have a heart ring.
Instead I have a ring given by my mom. I guess, it’s also a Heart Ring of sorts, given with lots of affection. 😀
9) Working at Crayon allows me to… (Tell us what you do outside of work)
…spend time with my family and indulge the gamer in me!