1) How long have you been at Crayon?
It’s been about 3 years and 5 months.
2) What do you do at Crayon?
My job is to find new Crayons to fill up our box. 😊
3) What’s your average day like?
Most of the day goes by in calls with existing, new or potential Crayons.
4) What’s your favourite Crayon memory?
The potluck lunches!
5) What’s your favourite part about working at Crayon? What keeps you coming to work every day?
There’s always something to do – fun or otherwise! And even when there’s quite a lot of work to finish, I absolutely love what I do!
6) What do you contribute to Crayon? (Apart from your functional knowledge!)
I try to bring in a little fun by organising light-hearted and casual events.
7) If you were a Crayon colour, what colour would you be? And why?
My favourite colour of course – blue!
8) If we had to choose a mascot for Crayon, who would it be and why? (can be a person living or dead who inspires you, a fictional superhero, anyone)
I’d choose Po, from Kung Fu Panda. Because the secret ingredient to success is to believe in yourself!
9) Working at Crayon allows me to …! (Tell us what you do outside of work)
… balance my work and personal lives. And spend time with my daughter!