1) How long have you been at Crayon?
I’ve been in Crayon for about 12 months.
2) What do you do at Crayon?
I manage sales in the MENA region for Crayon.
3) What’s your average day like?
I usually spend my days meeting CXOs of financial institutions and I try to solve their problems using AI led personalization.
4) What’s your favourite Crayon memory?
This one time when nearly the entire company, including the CEO, the CFO and the CMO, lent me support during a family emergency.
5) What’s your favourite part about working at Crayon? What keeps you coming to work every day?
We help enterprises crack personalization. And that gives me the boost to initiate new conversations everyday with both our existing as well as, prospective clients.
6) What is something you love to do, outside of work? (Eg.: Shopping, playing Games, etc):
I usually hang out with my friends. I also play the drums and a little bit of the mridangam (Indian percussion instrument).
7) If we had to choose a mascot for Crayon, who would it be and why? (can be a person living or dead who inspires you, a fictional superhero, anyone)
I’d say Sachin Tendulkar. His devotion and focus to the game is phenomenal, and that’s why he is called the God of cricket. The same amount of focus and devotion can take Crayon to another level (and probably make us a Unicorn!)