We will keep your information confidential, except where disclosure is required or permitted by law. We do not share your personal information with third parties nor do we store/process any additional information other than what is mentioned above.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our site
- Working with partners to serve you relevant advertising
- Measure the number of visitor to our Site.
Cookies that we use
We use three main types of Cookies on our website. They are
- Session cookies:Session cookies are temporary cookies stored in the browser’s memory just until the browser is closed. They enable you to transfer data across the different pages of our website without the need to re-enter details.
- Third Party Cookies:Certain third parties provide cookies through this website, which are utilized for the tracking, the frequency with which customers are viewing specific pages & products, matching specific content to interests of customers, recording numbers of guest users visiting the website and for analysis of customers’ Internet use.
DISABLING/ENABLING COOKIES VIA YOUR BROWSER
There are a number of ways for you to manage cookies and other tracking technologies. Through your browser settings, you can accept or decline cookies or set your browser to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. You should be aware that you may not be able to use all our interactive features if you set your browser to disable cookies entirely.
All cookies are capable of being disabled or enabled through altering the settings on your internet browser. Deleting cookies after every session disables identification of a repeat user. If you use different computers in different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your preferences.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(d)https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
[additional list items]
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.