Date: July 13, 2021
Source: Startup Pill
100 Innovative Data Mining Startups Worth A Follow In 2021
This article showcases Startup Pill’s top picks for the best Data Mining startups. These startups are taking a variety of approaches to innovating inside of the Data Mining industry and around the world. They are all exceptional startups well worth a follow.
We tried to pick companies across the size spectrum from cutting edge startups to established brands.
We selected these startups for exceptional performance in one of these categories:
- Innovative ideas
- Innovative route to market
- Innovative product
- Exceptional growth
- Exceptional growth strategy
- Societal impact
Based in Singapore, Crayon Data is a big data startup, with an ambitious vision to ‘simplify the world’s choices’. Crayon’s flagship product Maya is the world’s only choice engine, delivering digital personal experiences centered around taste.
Powered by Crayon’s patented TasteGraph, ChoiceAI and Lifestyle Marketplace, Maya makes it possible for any enterprise to compete in the ‘lifestyle economy’, by getting you 5 mins of each customer’s time. Crayon has been recommended in several Gartner reports including, the Gartner Digital Commerce Vendor Guide and Hype Cycle 2016.
Crayon Data has been consistently awarded on various global platforms, including:
1. Top 5 in IBM Watson Mobile Developer Challenge 2014
2. Winner at TiE Silicon Valley’s TiE50 Awards in the software vertical
3. Finalist at Code_n 2014 @ CEBIT, Hannover: the only big data company from Asia
4. Part of interesting startups selected from the START track at Web Summit, Dublin
5. Selected as one of the top 50 emerging tech companies in India at InTech50 2015
6. Finalist at OrangeFab 2015.
Read the full list here.