What do I say when a potential Crayon asks, “What makes your employer different from the rest?” As a Talent Ambassador at Crayon Data, such questions get me super excited.
Here are my go-to points:
- We have a team with 10+ decades of collective industry expertise. Together, we bring out the best possible solutions to any challenge we face.
- Our love for technology drive us. And a passion for constantly developing our skills and knowledge across the board. Speak to any Crayon even for 10 minutes, and you’ll walk away from the conversation having learnt something new!
- Every Crayon gets to experience responsibility with freedom. No one is micromanaging or looking over your shoulder constantly. You’re trusted to get shit done!
- You’ll work with a bunch of people who are team first in thinking. And it’s not just a company value on paper. Empathy and support from colleagues is a vital part of our culture.
- Each Crayon is encouraged to push the boundaries. We value every suggestion. And evaluate every worthwhile idea. It’s never a top-down approach.
- With a flat hierarchy, the leadership team is accessible to all Crayons.
- We’re generous with praise and recognition. It’s not just at quarterly, half-yearly or annual markers. We celebrate milestones through the year.
- Last but not the least: you can always expect genuine smiles from your colleagues! It really brightens up our day!