Kenny Lee has joined Crayon Data as Vice President of Finance.
Kenny comes with 13+ years of experience in driving financial and operational excellence in diverse industries from telecommunications to fintech in the Southeast Asia market. He started his career at Emerson Process Management. He also worked with Singapore Technologies Telemedia, Bitmap, and StarHub.
In his most recent role, Kenny was the regional CFO for Southeast Asia at OneConnect Financial Technology. He is a firm believer in finance business partnering and that finance can be an enabler of business growth.
His areas of expertise include:
- Fronting successful merger and acquisition (M&A) deals and delivering high impact projects
- Winning trust and partnering with executive boards, regulators, and stakeholders across organizational levels and cultures
- Providing real insights, partnering with business owners on company’s growth planning process, and managing risks
- Financial modelling, budget forecasting, formulating financial and operating frameworks
- Reviewing policies for legal compliance and automating processes to enhance efficiency and solve problems
As part of the senior leadership team, he will be responsible for leading Crayon’s finance transformation. He will also manage investor relationships and fund-raising from institutional investors.