1) How long have you been at Crayon?
4 years, 3 months, 4 days & 3 hours (as of writing this response)
2) What do you do at Crayon?
Ranges from cheerleader to product manager
3) What’s your average day like?
Coordinating work around our banking deployments, product and engineering with frequent trips to the snack room
4) What’s your favorite Crayon memory?
The great beach-house party of 2016, ah what fun!
5) What’s your favourite thing about working at Crayon?/ What keeps you coming to work every day?
The people, the proposition and the challenge of innovating
6) What do you contribute to Crayon? (apart from your functional knowledge!)
Have contributed food, levity and not disturbing the center of gravity
7) If you were a Crayon colour what colour would you be? And why?
I am colorblind, so this question offends me
8) If we had to choose a mascot for Crayon – who would it be and why? (can be a person living or dead who inspires you, a fictional superhero, anyone)
Speedy Gonzales because we’re constantly andale-ing and areeba-ing our way to success
9) Working at Crayon allows me to …………….. (something outside of work)
Also be a professional stand up comedian
Life @Crayon – Priyanshu
Published May 25, 2018 |