1) How long have you been at Crayon?
Approximately 5 years.
2) What do you do at Crayon?
I’m a Business Analytics Consultant.
3) What’s your average day like?
My day usually consists of writing algos and interacting with clients.
4) What’s your favourite Crayon memory?
Binging on Hyderabadi biryani for lunch with my colleagues!
5) What’s your favourite part about working at Crayon? What keeps you coming to work every day?
The people. And the problems we solve together.
6) What do you contribute to Crayon? (Apart from your functional knowledge!)
Cricket! I’m part of the Crayon cricket team. I also help manage CSR activities.
7) If you were a Crayon colour, what colour would you be? And why?
8) If we had to choose a mascot for Crayon, who would it be and why? (can be a person living or dead who inspires you, a fictional superhero, anyone)
I’d choose Dr Strange. For his precognition and clairvoyance powers.
9) Working at Crayon allows me to… (Tell us what you do outside of work)
… travel around the world!