This policy is applicable to https://www.crayondata.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or collected automatically when using this site. Personal data (“Personal Data”) is any information about you by which User can be identified. This can include information such as:
- User name, date of birth, email address, postal address, phone number, mobile number;
- debit card details;
- information about User device (such as the IP address, which is a numerical code to identify your device that can provide information about the country, region or city where you are based); and
- information relating to User personal circumstances and how User use our sites, apps and services.
Use of User personal data:
We use personal data collected through our site for a number of purposes, including the following:
- To provide the services you sign up for, such as sending out subscriptions. We also use the personal data for internal requirements i.e. accounting and records.
- To send marketing communications when we have your permission, or when permitted by law and respond to your queries. By mentioning “permitted by law”, we mean that we will only use your personal data where we have a legal ground to do so. We determine the legal grounds based on the purposes for which we have collected and used your personal data.
- To personalise our services and carrying out marketing analysis, improving marketing communications, we use a similar technology to cookies to confirm whether you have opened a marketing email or clicked on a link in the email.
- For statistical purposes such as analysing the performance of our sites and apps and to understand how visitors use them.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
Protection of Personal Data
We will authorize the limited personnel to have access to any databases or sources in connection with personal information and shall strictly manage such databases or sources to prevent any unauthorized use of such personal information. We will dispose of and delete personal information without delay when we have achieved the purpose of use of such personal information.
Personal Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User and for audit and compliance requirements as required based the stated purposes outlined in this document. Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can contact us to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
Please write to the Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com